Buy your private Siri server

Hey,

If you have Spire installed, you still need a proxy server to use Siri.
I'm renting two proxy servers. One server is in America and the other is in Germany.
If you want to rent a server, please donate to my paypal account.
I'm sorry for this, but I need the money for the servers. Due so many request, give me some time... Each server is limited to 50 iDevices.


Here are the instructions:

1. Connect your iDevice to iTunes and search for your UDID (Click on Serial Number and your UDID will apear)


2. Spend 5$ or more:



 and please also send your UDID via PayPal. (If you want please choose which server you want(!))

3. Wait for me to allow your UDID to connect to my proxy server and for the IP. 


SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT I DO NEED TO EAT ETC. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIME!


Copyright © 2011 Dimitri Vonglorov